Contact Person : Lilith
Phone Number : + 86 13472640466
WhatsApp : +8613472640466
October 14, 2020
Laser scanning caliper A caliper that USES a laser to scan the measured object and convert it into a usable output signal to measure the diameter of the object according to the optical geometry principle.
Laser scanning caliper can be used for non-contact measurement and control of object size, such as part height, edge, diameter, line diameter, width, clearance, inside diameter, outside diameter, etc.
It can effectively reduce the cost of single inspection after production, save the loss of raw materials and reduce the personnel demand.
With the development of science and technology, measurement technology, computer technology, the combination of Internet technology, measurement technology will also toward automation, intelligent, simplified development trend.
Around the casing with high speed rotating HeNe laser emitter and receiver laser, laser beam from the laser beam through the lens of a set of processing into a parallel light, workpiece as long as blocking beam, a signal on the receiver, through the photoelectric sensor signals to a dedicated computer processor, this can be read directly measured parameters.
1. Reasonable optical system.
2. High quality cold light source.
3. High measurement accuracy.
4. High measurement frequency.
5. No jitter error.
1. Precision shaft measurement: the machine is installed horizontally, and the measured object is placed on the guide wheel or V-groove bracket to make the laser scan the measured object vertically.
2.Measurement of gap width of components: Install the machine horizontally, fix the measured object through the bracket, adjust the position of the measured object, and make the laser scan the gap of the measured object vertically.
3. Measurement of the thickness of flat material: the machine is installed horizontally. The flat material passes smoothly through the measuring area through the regulating wheel, so that the laser can vertically scan the thickness surface of the measured object.
4. Measurement of the width of flat material: install the machine vertically, the flat material passes through the measuring area smoothly through the regulating wheel, and adjust the installation Angle of the machine to make the laser scan the width surface of the measured object vertically.
5. Measurement of printer cots: Install the machine horizontally, fix the measured object through the bracket, and make the laser scan the measured object vertically in both directions.
6. Measurement of parts position: Install the machine horizontally, fix the measured object through the bracket, and make the laser scan the measured object vertically.
The position of the measured object is calculated by measuring the distance between the measured object and the reference object.
1. Safety warning: Please do not look directly at the laser with your eyes.
2. Working environment: Working environment temperature: 0~45℃, air humidity: 35-85% RH (no condensation), keep the measuring window clean.